Thursday, February 5, 2015

Class 3: Exploring the Virtual World Framework (VWF).

I found that VFW was very slow on my computer.  It also took very long to load each world and in some cases I wasn't able to load it at all.  The graphics were average not any better then meshmoon.  However I did like how it was web based rather then loading it onto your computer.  Also in VFW you didn't have an avatar your name just came up as a caption.  I didn't really like this because it took away from the real life experience. 






This is me navigating in the bz flag demo, navigation was pretty easy using the arrows and the graphics weren't all that great. 





This is me attempting to enter the Afghan Village,  but my computer remained like this for 5+ minutes, this also happened with the grassy terrain demo.


After restarting my computer twice and waiting for 20 minutes this showed up trying to enter the command center.  I guess my computer just isn't cut out for this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment