Thursday, March 26, 2015

FINAL PROJECT STEP 2: MY COMPLETED IMMERSIVE LIBRARY/MUSEUM (Part 2)


I had to create a blank space for my big museum.  It took a while of chopping grass and land but I finally was able to make a big enough space.


I started to build the base of my structure.




Then I built my rainbow stairs which was my first sculpture.


Then I added a personalized touch and added a K!



This is my floating ice sculpture made out of ice.  I made it float by removing blocks from the bottom.





I then built a library with a golden thrown and a bookshelf wall. 


This is my all American room with my USA flag. 


You can't see the construction very well because it's night but this is my diamond maze you go through it to reach the treasure chest. 


Planted some flowers in the front.



No comments:

Post a Comment