Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Class 10: SecondLife SANDBOXES

In this assignment I went into Second life and built sandboxes of my own, it took me a while to find a safe public building ground.  I am worried that they might be gone next time I go back


I found my first building area by searching sandbox in the map.


I choose a basic cube shape to start and played around with the size.


I then addd 3 more to make a square.


Then I stacked more cubes on top of them, it took a little moving around to get them perfectly stacked.


I then added a pyramid in the middle!


In order to remember where I built this I landmarked the spot.


I then found a new sandbox building space.


I decided to go with more of the cylinder and enlarge it.


I then added a half sphere to top it off. Again it took a while to get the shape and the size just right.


I then added a ring around my structure.


Saved my landmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment